Members have full rights of participation in the agreement
Each member operates a national section of the International Engineering Technician (IntETn) register; registrants on these national sections may receive credit when seeking registration or licensure in the jurisdiction of another member.
- Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (2016)
- Canada - Represented by Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) (2016)
- Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (2016)
- New Zealand - Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (2016)
- South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (2016)
- United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (2016)