Members HAVE FULL RIGHTS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE agreement
Each member operates a national section of the International Engineering Technologist (IntET) register; registrants on these national sections may receive credit when seeking registration or licensure in the jurisdiction of another member.
- Canada - Represented by Technology Professionals Canada (TPC) (2022) 2001 - 2021 Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) was the authorised member representing Canada.
- Hong Kong China - Represented by The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) (2001)
- Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (2001)
- New Zealand - Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (2001)
- South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (2001)
- United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (2001)
- Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (2018)
- Malaysia - Represented by Institution of Engineers Malaysia (IEM) Provisional Member (2021)