Signatories have full rights of participation in the Accord
Qualifications accredited or recognized by other signatories are recognised by each signatory as being substantially equivalent to accredited or recognised qualifications within its own jurisdiction.
- Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (2001)
- Canada - Represented by Technology Professionals Canada (TPC) (2023) 2001 - 2022 Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) was the signatory representing Canada.
- Chinese Taipei - Represented by Institute of Engineering Education Taiwan (IEET) (2014)
- Hong Kong China - Represented by The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) (2001)
- Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (2001)
- Korea - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering Education of Korea (ABEEK) (2013)
- South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (2001)
- United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (2001)
- United States - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (2009)
- Malaysia - Represented by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) (2018)
- New Zealand - Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (2001)
Provisional Signatories are recognised as having appropriate systems and processes in place to develop towards becoming a full signatory
- Peru - Represented by Instituto de Calidad y Acreditacion de Programas de Computacion, Ingenieria y Tecnologia (ICACIT)
- Sri Lanka - Represented by Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL)