Signatories have full rights of participation in the Accord
Qualifications accredited or recognized by other signatories are recognised by each signatory as being substantially equivalent to accredited or recognised qualifications within its own jurisdiction.
- Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (2013)
- Canada - Represented by Technology Professionals Canada (TPC) (2023) 2002 - 2022 Canadian Council of Technicians and Technologists (CCTT) was the signatory representing Canada.
- Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (2002)
- New Zealand - Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (2013)
- Korea - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering Education of Korea (ABEEK) (2013)
- South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (2002)
- United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (2002)
- United States - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (2013)
- Malaysia - Represented by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) (2018)