Signatories have full rights of participation in the Accord
Qualifications accredited or recognized by other signatories are recognised by each signatory as being substantially equivalent to accredited or recognised qualifications within its own jurisdiction.
- Korea - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering Education of Korea (ABEEK) (2007)
- Russia - Represented by Association for Engineering Education of Russia (AEER) (2012)
- Malaysia - Represented by Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) (2009)
- China - Represented by China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) (2016)
- South Africa - Represented by Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (1999)
- New Zealand - Represented by Engineering New Zealand (EngNZ) (1989)
- Australia - Represented by Engineers Australia (EA) (1989)
- Canada - Represented by Engineers Canada (EC) (1989)
- Ireland - Represented by Engineers Ireland (EI) (1989)
- Hong Kong China - Represented by The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE) (1995)
- Chinese Taipei - Represented by Institute of Engineering Education Taiwan (IEET) (2007)
- Singapore - Represented by Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) (2006)
- Sri Lanka - Represented by Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL) (2014)
- Japan - Represented by JABEE (2005)
- India - Represented by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) (2014)
- United States - Represented by Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (1989)
- Turkey - Represented by Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs (MÜDEK) (2011)
- United Kingdom - Represented by Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (1989)
- Costa Rica - Represented by Colegio Federado de Ingenieros y de Arquitectos de Costa Rica (CFIA) (2020)
- Pakistan - Represented by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (2017)
- Peru - Represented by Instituto de Calidad y Acreditacion de Programas de Computacion, Ingenieria y Tecnologia (ICACIT) (2018)
Provisional Signatories are recognised as having appropriate systems and processes in place to develop towards becoming a full signatory
- Chile - Represented by Agencia Acreditadora Colegio De Ingenieros De Chile S A (ACREDITA CI) Provisional Status Approved in 2018.
- Thailand - Represented by Council of Engineers Thailand (COET) Provisional Status Approved in 2019.
- Bangladesh - Represented by The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB) Provisional Status Approved in 2016.
- Mexico - Represented by Consejo de Acreditación de la Enseñanza de la Ingeniería (CACEI) Provisional Status Approved in 2016.
- Philippines - Represented by Philippine Technological Council (PTC) Provisional Status Approved in 2016.
- Myanmar - Represented by Myanmar Engineering Council (MEngC) Provisional Status Approved in 2019.
- Indonesia - Represented by Indonesian Accreditation Board for Engineering Education (IABEE) Provisional Status Approved in 2019.